The Swipe works brilliantly to solve three killer string problems:
Residues dramatically alter the tone and feel of an instrument. Grime builds up on the surface of strings, and gunk gets ingrained between the windings of strings and alters the brightness and tonal clarity - dulling your sound. Residue affects elasticity of a string and in the areas most played strings can become brittle and more difficult to bend. The Swipe removes harmful residues, leaving nothing behind.
Acidic sweat and dirt left behind by your fingers corrode your strings. Shiny new strings become not only difficult to play but also weaker and more prone to breaking if left un-cleaned. The Swipe saves you money and time on replacing new strings and ensures that your current strings sound and feel better for longer. You will notice the difference.
Dirty strings cause significant damage to your frets and fingerboard. The action of string bending combined with the abrasive grime of fine metal particles and dirt on the underside of your strings results in a grinding action which wears away at your frets and fingerboard. The Swipe is the only product that can effectively remove these damaging deposits from the underside of your strings along their entire length.
The solution: The Swipe
• Removes harmful sweat, chemicals and oils in a quick and simple process
• Gets around the whole string easily
• Leaves nothing behind except strings sounding like new
• Can be used on any Stringed instrument
• Won’t damage your Guitar but will polish your frets
• Can be put in a guitar case, wallet or pocket
• Includes a polishing cloth to keep the rest of your instrument in top condition
And now The Swipe comes FREE with every guitar, mandolin and banjo purchased from Folk At Heart!
(Of course you can also order The Swipe kit on its own).